I missed Demogoron today. Even if it is kinda weird to be in a club that mostly sits around silently, I'm sad I missed it for a math quiz. Plus I'm way behind in spanish, so i could have stayed for that. Bleh. Back to school= back to stress
Today Misty wore her black wool coat (which looked pretty good...even though it had some straw on it :) ), which reminded me about my wool coat. Since I'm in that kind of mood, I'll tell you about it.
Last year, after months of awesome grades, getting no allowance (I'm supposed to get 2 dollars a week, but I never get it), and being an all around good child (yeah...right), my mom decided she would actually get me something i wanted. I had a pretty odd brown coat, so hey, i figured a new coat would be nice. I wanted a red, mid-length, double button, wool coat. After about 4 months of searching for such a thing, we found it at macys. It was 90 dollars, which isn't bad for a wool coat, and it was in every way perfect. I loved it with all my heart. It had silver buttons, and a cinched waist, and the shoulders weren't too square. Yet again, I loved it. So I bought it. After wearing it for about a month, my mom noticed the buttons were chipping from shiny silver to just silver. You have to realize, I didn't give a crap, and new buttons would have cost 2 dollars. But no. She returned the whole freakin thing.
Later on she found a crappy 20 dollar coat at old navy that technically met all my requirements, but i guess i wasn't specific enough. The new one has black crappy buttons, no collar, the waist doesn't cinch, it itches, its heavy, it makes me look like shit, and the shoulders are damn square. I tried it on again when i got home, and decided maybe i should just wear my old brown coat. I guess I got what i asked for, but it sucks.
Thats how life works, doesn't it?
Monday, November 8, 2010
sigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I know that feeling all too well
Post a Comment