Next: for worst blogger in the world award: CONGRATULATIONS VIOLET :D
No seriously. I suck. When the freak was the last time I posted? Anyways...
Halloween is coming up! Gawd i love halloween. favorite holiday :)
It seems like everyone has a crush. Some seem justifiable, others, well...
I'm always surprised when someone is surprised that i would talk to a boy. There is nothing to be surprised about. I'll talk to anyone. I don't know when, but i think somewhere in eighth grade, i lost all shame. I have completely accepted who I am, and i have made it my duty to have the most fun i possibly can (don't get me wrong... my version of fun is "LOL-ing" all day).
OH! BTY. goin' as Finn from Adventure time on Halloween :D
Friday, October 29, 2010
Thank you. thank you *bows
Posted by Shari at 7:42 PM
Labels: Adventure Time, school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haha, talking about me? I'm not surprised. I'm supah-jealous :)
I don't have a crush either! We can make a club!
Colityle.
Not just you...like 3 other people too :)
Post a Comment