Monday, December 27, 2010

I guess I should write

Wow. I havent posted on here in forever. I guess I probably should.

The only thing to talk about is that I'm planning on coming back to school after winter break, so I;ll see yall then. I have tutors coming to the house most days to catch me up, not to mention I'm still dealing with all the crohns shit for about 2 hours in the morning and about 3 hours at night, so life still manages to be stressful. Not to mention all the little side benifits like my face swelling, my skin breaking out, and not being allowed to eat solid food. Graw. Life sucks. How did this happen?

Oh well. Have fun in the snow. And call me. I gets lonely here...

2 comments:

Strawberry said...

I CALLED BUT NO ONE ANSWEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. Never mind I called, like, three weeks ago...but still...I TALK TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Shari said...

three weeks ago i wasnt home!