Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'll think of a title...maybe...

The reason I can never think of a title is because I never know what I am going to write about. So... yet again, a crappy title.

Nothing has really been happening in my life. Every time something fun or exciting happens, it eventually settles. Like a rock thrown in a lake. Oh wait...I know! I bought a yo-yo! I have been yo-yo-ing ever since I bought it (22 hours ago)

After reading Misty's blog, I am going to announce I am also on team Strawberrie. Maybe we should make shirts!

Zucky and I haven't been doing much. In fact, he barely says anything to me. He likes to stand next to me, or hold hands, but he never says anything. It gets me wondering. Was there ever any conversation? Am I just being paranoid and forgetting all the good times we have had? Oh, and by the way, If you mention any of this to him I'll literally NOM YO FACE OFF!!!!! We'll end up working this out, I just need NO INTERFERENCE!!!!

I feel like this blog is a less violent version of my diary. And for some reason I am letting people I don't even know read it.

Next on the agenda, it is almost the end of the school year. For the most part I am satisfied. I am so close to my A in math I could die. I need this A! I can't let my evil math teacher ruin my straight A's! Grades and art are the only things I have, and art can not carry me to where I want to be! Why would such a sweet old lady, hate me with such a passion?

2 comments:

Strawberry said...

We should make shirts. We could sell them everywhere, too, like with Team Edward and Team Jacob shirts...only with strawberries and lavender. It would be amazing.

NOOO RELATIONSHIP ISSUES!

I like blogs. I don't know why. I just do. It bothers me when it's private.

Nat said...

To Strawberry^
ha-hahah ha