Wednesday, June 16, 2010

still no title

I have been hearing about a lot of drama at school.
My life is drama-less. I can't think of the last time I have really fought with someone.

My version of drama is getting an A on that math test (YEAH!!!!)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the whole "Zucky" thing. Maybe I should've never said yes to being his gf, and just left it at dating. IDK. I can tell he's uncomfortable with the whole thing, and I have a lot to think about.

I'm starting a new med this summer (for the crohn's) and its pretty serious. I don't know if I want a bf during that. It has nothing to do with him, I just feel like I want to deal with this alone, and then deal with relationships again in the fall. Do you get time-outs in dating? I didn't think so. I don't want to break up, yet I don't want to deal with guys. Grrrr.

He keeps saying how glad he is that I'm his girlfriend. I really like him, so I don't want to be all "I only want to think about me".
I like being with him, so I don't know why this is bothering me so much.

Please leave a comment telling me what to do.

3 comments:

Strawberry said...

I think he'll be able to understand breaking up for the summer. It's not like you have to cut off all contact from him, right? And then you can get right back together in the fall, if you want.

Kimberly said...

Oh Violet! I'm sorry! Explain the situation to him as best you can and ask his opinion. You guys can still communicate through e-mails and such.

Anonymous said...

exactly. i was going to say you should just put some more distance between you during the summer.