Friday, June 18, 2010

The worst...

So, last night sucked. I was accused and yelled at by my dad, for something I can prove I didn't do. He called me numerous words I will not be repeating. With good reason, I took back his father's day gift.

So yeah. I told Zucky I knew he was more into us dating than I was, and he said no, and I said yes, and he said idk. WE ARE NOT BROKEN UP. WE ARE NOT BREAKING UP. I didn't bring it up, and he didn't bring it up. In case anyone thought we were, we aren't ( as of the moment). We are still together. He is a nice guy, and he's going to camp for 6 weeks.

I only wish he'd stop trying to be with me constantly. Whenever he sees me, he comes over. And just to pretend he is humoring the conversation we had about personal space, he moves to another group, and watches me from there.

I realize now talking is really important in a relationship. that or I just don't like quite guys. Keep it mind.

0 comments: