Monday, June 21, 2010

GRADUATION!

Tonight is the eighth grade graduation. I'm hoping they keep it fairly short. I am also hoping it is not a gubzillion degrees in the gym. But with my luck, it will be a gubzillion-and-two degrees. Grrrr.

I have asked multiple people their opinion about me and Zucky. The key is I know he isn't right for me. We just don't click. I can see he really likes me, I just don't like him back. He needs someone less out going than me. I need someone bold, who always has an opinion. He is really nice, and has done nothing wrong. I don't know. I don't want to break up with him on the last day of school... that's just mean.

I really want to avoid his parents tonight. They are really into me and Zucky being together. That would really turn on the guilt.

I have to go now. Talk to yall when I'm a graduate!

0 comments: