Monday, June 21, 2010

Hello? Is anyone home???

No one ever comments. I feel like I'm talking to myself. Who knows... maybe I am.

YEAH FOR GRADUATION! I won an award, but a crappy one. Some kids got money...I got a stupid plaque. What is a plaque good for? Hitting people?? It was super hot in the gym. My dress kept sticking to my legs. Other people looked pretty, I looked shitty.

The principle talked about some of his favorite students. This included Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, and let's not forget: Jenny. He also mentioned who he believed to be the best artist in the school, who was obviously ( with my extreme dose of luck ) not me. Not to say the girl who did win isn't phenomenal...I just would've liked a little cred. I guess winning a Riversharks contest, and raising 1,000 dollars for the CCFA mean nothing.

Oh well. Just another stepping stone on the path of life. Misty and Strawberrie: I desperately need a girls day. I just do.

4 comments:

maia, awesome person said...

I SAW YOU! and im sorry you did win greatest artist ever, and im sure that plaque could come in handy when you lure the unsuspecting victim into your home and you forgot that all the knifes are in the washing machine. except for the butter knifes, and those are no good for murder. one last thing: you did not look shitty.

Shari said...

just as a correction: I did NOT win best artist,and yes I looked shitty

Kimberly said...

GIRLS DAY WOOT WOOT!

Strawberry said...

GIRLS DAY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

You looked FIIIIIINE! And at least you won something. I got to stand up. Whoop-di-do.