Saturday, June 12, 2010

Get yo dance on!!!!!

I just got back from the dance. I think it went pretty well. I had fun. The gym still looked like a gym...but at least a pretty one.

I don't know why, but Zucky seems to believe that you either have to stand RIGHT NEXT TO or NOT EVEN IN THE SAME ROOM AS your girlfriend. I can tell he is knew to this ;)

That's okay though because so am I. But something tells me that I am just a little better at this. It may be because I am so blunt, use so much candor, and love to pretend to know what I'm doing.

For example, I can't dance for my life. Any sensible person can tell you this. But tonight I got out there and pretended I could. And ya know what? I had some serious fun.

In other news, Badger broke his promise. He pretended he never even remembered making it. Maybe it was too much for the lil' guy...ya know slow dancing with a pretty girl. Maybe he just wasn't ready. I'll probably never know.

My seven dollar shoes hurt like hell. So, I went barefoot most of the time. But at least my dress held out.

Next, I would like us all to please give a round of applause to Strawberrie for finding the perfect dress. CONGRATS!

Returning to the subject... Nat,Misty,Leo, Zucky and I all met up at my house before the dance. Zucky's parents came and talked to my parents. I had the feeling it could all go wrong at any moment. But luckily it was alright! Zucky even brought me a pink rose. I could tell his mom had thought of it, but I was still madly flattered. We took like 6,000 gubzillion photos. (no, I will not be posting any)

That's enough of my poorly organized rambling for now...tata!