so yeah. here i am. Thinking about how much i hate school, and not having summer. Not that I like summer its self...in fact i hate warm weather. Rather, i miss doing what i wanted, and not worrying about everything. god, I am a stressed out person. Everything i do is stressful. Now it has come time for me to ask why.
Why does everyone feel the need to create stress? I feel like everyone over thinks things these days. Does anyone need to know how to find the distance of two hypothetical points? No. So why r they stressing me out? I feel like i need to walk away from it all sometime...which is a bad sign considering we've only had one week of school.
I need a serious relaxer day, so let me know if anyone wants to take some time to relax with me...maybe sip some juice, watch some t.v, talk...you know...relax. I need to very badly. SO BADLY!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Here I am...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
RELAX. What's something people do to relax? Haha we could skip school to relax :D Wouldn't that be fun.
yes. yes it would.
Post a Comment