I got bored, so I'm writing this.
Pretending.
Pretending i don't care,
Pretending i never did.
Pretending.
Pretending I was stronger,
that i was smarter,
better,
even innocent.
Pretending.
Pretending I don't need you,
and that I'll be okay,
on my own.
Pretending.
Pretending I can do this by myself,
that i won't become lost amongst the millions.
Pretending.
That I don't hurt,
that i am still fighting this battle.
Pretending.
That you were here.
That all was well.
Pretending.
That things could go back,
And I could forget the way you hurt me.
Yeah, so anyways, I thought this would make an awesome inspiration piece, like u have to come up with the story behind this...go ahead and try :) I has an idea already :D
BTW, Regular show rocks my freaking socks off. Love ya JG Quintel
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Pretending.
Posted by Shari at 5:04 PM
Labels: boring, regular show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wait so...you're not actually all depressles? OH GOOD. I was scared when I started reading this!
Haha. I imagine it kind of like how Emma feels after Damon leaves her, but maybe that's just because I'm writing that right now :)
No, I am in no way depressed. Tired? yup. Depressed? nope.
Post a Comment