Even during my "relaxing time" I am still stressed out. I found out today that all of "activity words" in my vocab text-book are going to be on the test, which just made my 10 words, into 50. Damn.
It was freakin hot at school today, which was made worse by the fact that my 2 of my classes were on the third floor. Apparently, the air conditioner lit on fire, so now we all must suffer.
I don't get it. Multiple people have told me they read my blog, yet i only have 4 followers. Its kinda creepy to know that a bunch of bizarre people found my blog. If yall readin this, follow me. Avoid the creepy.
Im oobers looking forward to Halloween. I'm thinking of mixing my birthday into it somehow.
Friday, September 24, 2010
even now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I read your blog AND I follow! But who are the other people?
HALLOWEEN BIRTHDAY FTW.
Post a Comment