Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tadah...

I think I finally figured out how to fix the comment thingy. Yeah!!! I expect everyone to leave a comment, considering i had many aggravating trial and errors.

Nothing really happened today except for the ominous mountains of homework looming above me. I hate homework. Keep the school work, IN SCHOOL!!!

I don't know why, but I always feel like school is a competition. Not so much about learning, just getting your grade. I feel like now that I've established myself as one of the smart ones, school should be done. I'm counting down the seconds until school ends. That is unless I'm with Zucker, than I savor every second. We are officially on a hugging basis. We are taking things slow. I'm glad. Fast moving relationships never last long.

p.s. I got an 85 on that super hard test. God I hate her. She is so nit-picky. Plus she acts like I'm stupid. Jerk.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Haha I don't feel that way about school. I don't care about it in the least, as long at I don't do bad enough that I get in trouble, which has happened, so i'm putting forth a little effort now, which is good enough for me and my parents...

Strawberry said...

OH MY GOD SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

Haha. I'm not sure what percent but I got a 36/40. Haha, that's a 90. Yay!

We need to go dress shopping. In the worst way.

OH MY GOD WE HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK. It's ridiculous! I know what you mean about just wanting school to be over. Dude, HUGGING. Yay.

Kimberly said...

nooooooooo, i got a 75!
and aw! about the hugging thing!
i envy you >:)
just kidding, i'm acually really happy for you!