Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The slow lorris



My title has nothing to do with what I'm writing. I just like slow lorrises.

It is amazing how many people have given advice to Zucker. Sometimes when I'm standing right next to him. Things like "kiss her, NOW!" and "buy her something pretty!" have been discussed when I was standing right there. I can't believe how quickly it got around.

Since we are going to the dance together, I want to buy a new dress. My mom thinks I should wear one I already own. But to be perfectly honest, none of them are just right. I want something perfect.

I feel so snooty. (hehe snooty...) I'm like a stupid teenager who can't think about anything except clothing.

Anyways, today my math teacher gave us a really hard test. She didn't even know how to solve the problems. It's always concerning when the teacher doesn't know how to do the problems on the test. This isn't surprising though, because she takes all her tests from the other higher level math teacher.

Headlining News:

Mrs. Kensinger is retiring! I heard this from the most reliable source, next to Mrs. Kensinger herself.

Other teachers retiring: Mrs. Taylor
Mrs.Wilby

Teachers being layed off: Mr. Goldthorp (as seen in the local news)

P.s. My hamster thinks he's a beaver!!!

0 comments: