Thursday, May 13, 2010

THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

I found out today no one actually went around screaming "THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!!!". It's kind of a let down. Stupid history. Why you go a lyin?

We practiced insulting each other in Shakespearean language. And, everyone who doesn't comment after reading this is a tottering fen-sucked vassal. JK.

I kept trying to print my humanities project, and the printer kept exploding. It has weird ink spots all over it. God, I really hate printers.

Mrs.Lind moved Zucker right next to me in Spanish. I like Mrs.Lind. (tee hee)

I need to go dress shopping. Anyone who wants to go dress shopping, I'm with ya. I need something just right. And what's better than the mall? (besides chickens, pigeons, slow lorisses, the color brown...okay, alot of things are better than the mall. but hey, its pretty awesome right?)

4 comments:

Strawberry said...

Dude. We WILL go dress shopping.

Strawberry said...

By the way, the cake thing above the hamster should be "you're", not "your". It's bothering me.

Shari said...

i doesnt speak grammar!!!!

Kimberly said...

oh! OH! I want to go dress shopping! I already have a dress, but I want to help you two find dreses! Especilly you, Shari, because of you-know-who!