Doesn't it seem like most of my misery ends up here? Every once in a while I remember I once blogged every day, and that maybe I should try that again. So here I am, writing about absolutely nothing, slowly fitting better and better into the stereotypical teenage loser mold. My brother annoys the shit out of me, my parents are...strange, and I depend on my friends who seem to be there: but really aren't.
I miss the times when there was a world to conquer and nothing to be lost. Somehow I have entered a world where there is nothing to gain but another problem to be fixed.
If there is some magic out there, may I borrow it?
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Doesn't it seem...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm here :(
It's pretty magical that my word verification is 'cones'. Yes, you can have it.
why thank you :)
Post a Comment