Sunday, May 2, 2010

Late Night Par-tay!

I went to a really fancy bat mitzvah last night. It went so late! I left early...and still got home at 12! They sat me at a table with all 7th grade boys. (gee... that was fun) Until I found someone I actually knew among the masses. Then I had a pretty good time.

Of course when I got home I still had to take off all that make-up...

I'm really looking forward to our day at the water park. Except I really need a new bathing suit. Hopefully Misty, Strawberrie, and I can all go bathing suit shopping. Its always really awkward to go bathing suit shopping with my mom, cause she acts like I should buy a full body suit. Personally, I'm into the bikini scene.

Now I only wish I could find a cool template for my blog.

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

pyzam.com is great for templates!

So, I WILL go bathing suit shopping with you, but I found my old one and it still fits so I won't be buying anything. But I'll definitely go!

Haha. Strawberrie. Nice :)