Yeah! I finished day 2 of the NJ Ask. For the second or third year in a row there was no picture prompt. URG! I WANT A STUPID PICTURE PROMPT!!!!
I totally feel like LPS from Adventure Time !
I LUMPIN HATE THEM!
I guess I don't really have anything to write...
maybe I'll think of something later.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Day 2: urg
Posted by Shari at 4:42 PM
Labels: Adventure Time, nj ask
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OMG i was the best at picture promps. i love love loved them.
SHAREBE---no I won't say it. I value my life.
'Miffness' is when it's not an argument, but you're kinda miffed at each other.
BUTBUTBUT you can use someone else as your seeing-eye Strawberry! By the way, I'm Strawberry on here. Just so you know. Also, my real name is spelled with a 'y'.
Unless you wanna write Strawberrie :)
Yes I am. But you're not anonymous.
Post a Comment