I am having a horrible day. There is nothing (other than finding my key) that could make today decent.
1. I can't find my key with my library and jcc card
2. I stepped in mud and now my shoes look horrible
3. the math teacher lost my test corrections worth 11 points
4. my stomach hurts really badly ( like crohn's badly)
5. i have homework (which I'm clearly not in the mood for)
Overall today just sucks. If misty and strawberrie are reading this, I'm announcing this as my catastrophe. I would have rather just walked into the bench. God may be cruel, but this just isn't fair. I haven't lost anything THIS important to be me since that "Snow White Barbie" when I was 5.
I feel like exploding. That still wouldn't cover up my agony.
I know what you're saying..."what a baby. She can't even handle losing a stupid key. Get over it!!" If you're not saying this, then I am sorry. For all of those who saying (or thinking) this, I will explain.
I'm not the kind of person who looses things. No less something I use every day. Plus (like i said) I feel like crap. My stomach is killing me. I'm practically dead.
BTW: No, my parents will not give me another key. ever.
P.S. Does anyone know that phrase that asks a saint to help you find stuff? I really need it.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Worst day ever...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment