Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's late

It really is. It is late. 11:34. i should be sleeping but I'm not.

Life seems to constantly be taking turns for the worse. The very facts we depend on have a way of betraying us when we need them most. The feeling of safety has vanished, that edgy distrust in its place.

Some may say it could always be worse, and i suppose it could, but hopelessness is pretty damn bad. Its a rut, and I'm in it. I entered it the moment when I stopped wanting to try, when I stopped feeling the battle was worth the victory.

So its late, 11:40. There is a lot more to be said, but I just don't feel like it.

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

Honestly, there's not much to do to make it better except hold out through the end. The good news is, you have people to hold out with you.