Monday, August 23, 2010

I have returned!

After a week of camp, I have returned. I had an awesome time and met some life long friends. I think it was the only camp I'll ever go to where every conversation started with

"hey" "hi" "I'm Shari" "Rachel (or any other name)" "Crohn's or colitis?"

After realizing everyone in my bunk had facebook, and that I couldn't see any of their pictures unless I joined, I have offically joined facebook.

There have been some people I have been dying to talk to, who are never on. Funny...after ignoring people for a wek in my bunk, it is weird how bad you want to talk to them.

One of the strangest people I have ever met constantly said "man child" like it had an actual meaning. Me and a few others have adapted this to mean: any guy you ever talk to, a guy you crush on, or the guy crushing on you. Let's just say I found a man child, i'm just not sure what category he falls under....

My mom was 2 hours late to pick me up. Everyone I liked, or even knew was long gone. I ended scaring the shnizzle out of a 15 year old guy who was very very shy...

0 comments: