A rewriting of Dr.Suess
I baby sat for 3 hours today. We were at the pool. May I just say, 5 year olds have a lot of energy. we never made it past the 2 ft marker, but i was still exhausted. At least i got 30 bucks. Now i can get those boots i wanted!!! Does somebody smell a mall adventure???
After which i went to the orthodontist, where i spent a whole hour just waiting. YAAAAWWWWN!!!!
I just toke a shower, and of course, my hair is wet enough to water the lawn, which could badly use it. Let me just say, my pumkins are not appreciating this weather...
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
All I could do was sit, sit, and sit, and i guess i liked it....even one little bit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Woo mall run! Lots and lots of things to buy, haha.
Osedigas. Oh my.
Post a Comment