Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Of a lack of topic....

I copied Misty's. (sorry)

Having no boyfriend makes me feel so un-special. As not right as he was, he always made me feel loved. Which is why I'm super excited to get back on the dating train.

In late August I get a week of a camp filled with kids with Crohn's or Colitis. I don't know why but I keep daydreaming of finding the perfect guy on the first day, and making everyday into a constant date. In reality it will probably suck, I'll meet a very annoying, clingy 6th grader, and I won't get a minute of sleep. Did you know they make you wake up at 7 and lights out at 10?? If I wake up at 7, I don't even want to hear the word bed until 12.

Who knows? Maybe a great guy will be in high school. One who loves me and keeps a good conversation. You never know.

COME ON PEOPLE!!!! COMMENT!!! I know you're out there....or are you??

3 comments:

Strawberry said...

I comment almost every time! Although YOU didn't comment on MY blog!

Peacente.

Shari said...

I did too! But you wouldn't know that....now that it doesn't exist!!!

Kimberly said...

That's not really copying, since I never had a boyfriend. I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for you.

cledler.