Something is bugging the hell out of me, and i'm not sure if i want to post it.
I guess I'm conflicted on rather everything should be posted.... I just answered my own question....so never mind.
I'm finally making some sales on etsy! that's good...right?
I feel like all my friends (cept for you Strawberrie....u always der for me!)have deserted me. 4 of my friends went away or are at camp....and leaves me with only a few buds to talk to.
Speaking of which MISTY! I haven't seen you in a while...whats goes on??
My mom keeps pressuring me to get Facebook.... but idk....i've heard too many horror stories....
Friday, July 30, 2010
Bugging me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Facebook's pretty darn fantastic, if you ask me.
And life goes on. And on.
laudiher.
Get a Facebook! You only get the horror stories if you're stupid, which last time I checked you weren't.
YOU CANT TELL ME! :DDDDDDDDDD Haha, that made me smile :) Not the bugging you thing, but the other thing :)
Adinnabe.
Post a Comment