Imagine me tearfully apologizing for never posting! Are you doing it? okay....keep doing it.........and.........enough!
I have somehow ended up spending the entire week doing nothing. Mostly I have sat in my basement and drawn. Yeah....I know, my life is just that exciting! I am in desperate need to get together with someone.
I am dying to do something normal kids do... so...what do normal kids do? Somehow I don't think it has anything to do with sitting in the basement by yourself. Misty and Strawberrie! We need to do something!!! Anyone like riding bikes? Technically, I have 3 bikes, and I live close enough to Springdale farms (they sell the best popsicles ever!)that we could all ride there. Or is that lame? I can't tell. It is just something I like to do. So I figure...hey why not? I'll drag my friends along for the fun of it!
Since I am rambling about things me and my friends could do...we should get together and have a spa day. (Not a real spa...I don't have that type of money!!!) I mean manicures and makeovers in my basement. Yeah that would be fun.
Or we could go to color me mine! I likes paint!
WARNING! everything you just read was Violet rambling on her laptop. she is no way responsible for any damages caused by you laughing at her ideas!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
I'm so sorry! sniff....tear....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OKAY. Mother is dragging me to the mall with her weird friend on Saturday. We can hang out then. If you're okay with going to the mall. I guess we could do something else too...:D
Karedrew.
what time and what mall?
I'm okay with the mall
Post a Comment