I am so over Zucker. I realized we weren't right for each other. I realized if I stay with someone I don't like, how will I find someone I do like? I know, I know, This isn't news...but it just makes more sense to me now. I deserve to be happy. If I wasn't satisfied, I have a right to move on.
Although my mom is heart broken. She mentions him every day, and pleads me to try to call and get together. She gave a long tirade about how I find flaws in everyone, and write them off. How I need friends, and I am a lonely person.
Thanks mom, that's exactly what I needed. :P
I saw Toy Story 3 with GiGi. It was pretty good. I figured out what my dream job is. (Everyone needs one...they are what you strive for until you find out you suck at soccer, or can't get a book published). I would love to be a pixar character designer. I know what your thinking...KEEP DREAMING, but ya know...it's my dream job.
Strawberrie! How should I contact you??? Do you have e-mail????
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Maybe if I close my eyes, this will all go away
Posted by Shari at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Of course! typewriterss@yahoo.com
My parents say that, too. It sucks. It's like, dude, they DO have flaws! What do you expect? But no, you're totally right about breaking up with him.
When you're about to give up than you'll find someone. That's just how the universe is.
Post a Comment