Happy Summer yall!!!
Strawberrie and I had lunch today. Chinese is always delicious. We talked about all things bothersome...and some things squishy:p
Afterwards we went to target, where we saw a skort that was labeled 'scooter'. Scooter? Really?? Then we went to the mall where we searched for the ugliest piece of clothing. I think it was between the red furry pants, and the faux bear fur vest.
My brother and his lumpy friend went to the arcade, where they won tiny keychain barrels of monkeys. I felt cheated...mine was missing a monkey. If you see a 1/4 inch scale plastic monkey, let me know.
If anyone wants to get together give me a ring!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Have u seen my monkey??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dude. I need to gather all my people who loved Avatar and we all need to go see the movie.
si senorita.
Post a Comment