As all of you probably heard, I GOT A DRESS! I love it! Monday Strawberrie and I went to the mall. After trying on a about 600 gubzillion dresses, I finally concluded I should get the pretty one.
It's pink! It has ruffled bodice ( which goes down to the butt) and then it has a short pickup skirt. It is strapless, but luckily my mom approved it. Right were the bodice and skirt meet, there are some light and fluffy looking flowers made out of tulle. I think Zucky will really like it.
Strawberrie and i also found some really cute shoes to go with it.
Thus my search for a dress ends...for now...
In any who, we started acting out A Midsummer's night Dream in Language A. For now, I am Hermia, one of the 4 lovers. Jake (efron)and Babitz played Lysander and Demetrius. Helena was played by tall Emily. Even though I didn't have a clue what I was saying, I think I did pretty good. (or at least better than efron who couldn't pronounce a single word)
Since all the costumes were out this morning, Short Emily and I wore butterfly wing through advisory. And since Em likes to OD on anything sparkly,she wore them in Spanish. (I gave mine back). But hey, when you're a butterfly princess, why not wear wings?
O, and I got a 37 out of 40 on the math test!
And Strawberrie, I don't care how u spell it, no BEARS!
P.S. Me and Zucky have been spending more and more time together. Plus, we stopped trying to pretend that nothing was going on.
(2) P.S. (1 p.s. wasn't enough!) Comment! I know you're out there!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
I GOT A DRESS!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YAY HERMIAS!
Haha, wow, I'm sorry, but our class is SO MUCH BETTER!
yes, i am out here. dress sounds really cute, wish i could see it.
Post a Comment