Monday, September 6, 2010

Almost there....

I was feeling pretty good about high school till right now. I really loved everyone at middle school: even if i hated some people, I was never afraid of them. Never.

Elementary was a different story. I feared everything...everyone. There were some people who tortured me, and others helped. I felt like a victim.

So today, like the idiot i am, clicked the word "pictures" on facebook. Up came every single album any of my friends had. Seeing that one of my acquaintances had an album from elementary school, i clicked on it. There were two pics with me in them, and i was barely in them. When i looked at the comments,one of them said (an evil girl's name): Sherry.

I felt my stomach drop. She still hated me. And I remembered all the other horrible jerks too. I looked at some of their pages...just as jerky as ever.

I never fear stupid people...which is why the people I hate are so very dangerous...they are smart, but still shallow. They can come across as nice, but really, I mean REALLY they aren't. I guess I'm writing this because I know they'll end up in my classes: I just know it. I have that kind of luck.

I noticed one of the girls had the same pic in one of her albums...she took the time to copy, save, edit me out of the picture, and then reload it to facebook. She hates me that much? Even when I did nothing to her? what am I supposed to make of that?

All I can do is hope, that just maybe, I'll never see their putrid faces, and if i do, it will be from a safe distance.

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

DON'T WORRY SHARI, you know we'll be right there for you if you need us! :D