Hey yall!!!
I just got back from Canada! It was freakin hot there! I never thought I'd have to say..."Damn Canadian heat...it's making me break out!". We went to Ottawa, Montreal, and Quebec. It was bizarre how they spoke more French in Quebec than in France. I'll be sure to share some pictures soon.
Misty and Strawberrie... CALL ME...OR e-MAIL ME!!! After spending a week in the same hotel room with my family, I need some serious friend time. Anyone want to go see Despicable Me???
P.S. Misty, you and I need to have a chat about giving signals to a certain someone... :)
Saturday, July 10, 2010
welcome home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Mall we must go. And movies and stuff. YAY YOUR BACK *SQUEE*
Noniomso.
Watcha doin monday???
I shall e-mail!
Prigaptu.
okay, i don't have your number OR your e-mail... so i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do now...
Post a Comment