Monday, July 12, 2010

Fashion, Style, and falling down the stairs...

Yeah for friends!!!
Strawberrie, Misty, and I (wow, just look at that grammar...can you feel my pride?) went to the movies and then to the mall. We saw Despicable Me. It was okay. I mean, it wasn't the best movie I ever saw, but definitely worth a Monday. I had seen Misty during the summer yet, so YEAH! I have a friend who doesn't ignore over the summer...(that would be sad).

We took the bridge to the mall after. I would like to send my congrats to Strawberrie for conquering the almighty bridge. May I just say that bridge was really cool, it had AN ELEVATOR! YOU HEARS ME RIGHT!!! ELEVATOR! We drank some tea, looked at some clothes, nommed some food, and even had a daring escape! Basically a alarm went off and we went outside for 5 minutes...but I think that should count as dangerous. I bought a classic looking sweatshirt at Old Navy.

We headed over to JC Penny's were my berry-based friend had some credits to spend. Misty and I ( there's that grammar again) brought Strawberrie so many things to try on. Ultimately she chose one of Misty's outfits ( which was very cute). I could tell they were both hinting I had horrible taste, but I don't care. My style is my style. Even if it sucks, it is something that defines me. It is the style that satisfies me the most. That's okay. I'm glad Strawberrie found something she looked good in. Plus, friends are there to help me question myself. I suppose it makes us all better people.

So, Strawberrie tried on a shirt, which didn't work for her. But I realized I really liked it. But it was too big. (There wasn't another) But I loved it, so I decided to buy it. It didn't have a price tag. In the end I didn't get my shirt.

Next, Misty went to Coach, were she bought a 100% adorable wristlet, and ( for good reason) no birthday present for Jim.

And, if any poor unfortunate soul is left who actually read to this point, the second squash from my plant was picked today. Sadly, since I was away for a week, I let it mature to long, and it turned into a pumpkin like gourd instead of a crisp zucchini. Grrrrr.

P.S. My stomach hurts.

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

No, I liked the clothes you picked out, they just didn't really work on me! Haha the almight bridge. I conquered it. Yay.

Sukayla.