Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Slip N Slide...

Gym today sucked.

It was way too hot. Plus, I never watched the weather, so I wore pants (instead of shorts. Yes. I know what you were thinking). The grass was too tall, so I couldn't see the ball.

I hate field hockey. Do I look, (or at least sound) like the kind of person who would be good at field hockey? I was sooooooooo dehydrated.

Zucky and I hung-out a little bit today. For some reason some people (I won't mention any names... MISTY)are saying we are like Edward and Bella. The only problem with this is that my boyfriend isn't a vampire, and i don't have any wear-wolves as friends.

The lesson of today:

1. bring water and shorts to gym

2. gym would be better if we played on a slip-n-slide

2 comments:

Strawberry said...

Don't you mean WEREwolves?

She meant because you two were lying next to each other in the grass and there were flowers all around and everything...it's a scene from Twilight.

HAHA. What do you mean you don't have any werewolf friends?? I'm your friend, aren't I? :D

Shari said...

no, no you're not. actually you're my japanese panda bear that likes to eat top hats.

yes, you're my friend!!!!!!